Pages

Ads 468x60px

Saturday, November 17, 2012

BIRTHDAY EVE SUPRISE DINNER

  Baba wawili organised a dinner with the girls from church, i had no idea..........i thought was only a family dinner. Thanks Lisa,Beny,Annelise,My sweet Slay,Careen,Declane,& Cristabell ......i had a fantastic night & felt soooo special....... 
Happy mama with girls
girls kiss( am blessed)
i might care less for anything in my life journey but, these are my life.....
mama wawili is opening the presents....
Thanks guys..... i didnt expect all these......
come on girls!!!.....busy girls as always
Lisa ,I & Anelise
they all know i love my food............
the team 
thanks so much my girls
to be continue

3 comments:

  1. Happy bday mama yao, raha jamani kuwa na watoto wenye afya, mi nawaza sijui mwili wangu utabakia km zaman baada ya kujifungua mana cpendi unene hata kidogo km huyo shost wako mwenye kitumbo mmmmh!

    MUKE YA MUSUKUMA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy bdy dia...may our almighty God protect u till u blow hundrends of candles,cheers....chiwinnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy bdy mpendwa i was busyn na makazi ya care....and happy famliy

    ReplyDelete