Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 17, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.....

WHAT CAN I SAY????????  AM OVERWHELMED!!!!!!!! I DIDNT KNOW I MEAN THIS MUCH TO PEOPLE!!!!! LAST NIGHT WAS A  NIGHT TO REMEMBER............. MY LOVELY HUBBY SURPRISED ME A BIIIG BIRTHDAY PARTY...................... REALLY I CANT EXPRESS THE FEELING ...........ALL I CAN SAY AM BLESSED!!!!

THANK YOU BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE FOR COMING AND CELEBRATE MY 30TH BIRTHDAY AND TO ALL MY WADAUZI,FACEBOOK,WHATSAPP,TWITER,INSTAGRAM FRIENDS FOR YOUR WISHES.............LOVE YOU & GOD BLESS YOU.

YES  ITS MY  BIIIIIIIIIG DAY!!!!!!

Thank you, God, for giving me another year of life.
Thank you for all the experience of this past year;
for times of success which will always be happy memories,
for times of failure which reminded me of my own weakness and of my need for you,
for times of joy when the sun was shining,
for times of sadness which drove me to you.

Forgive me
for the hours I wasted,
for the chances I failed to take,
for the opportunities I missed this past year.
Help me in the days ahead to make this the best year yet,
and through it to bring good credit to myself,
happiness and pride to my loved ones,

and joy to you. Amen.
MY CHURCH LOOK  TODAY

Stay tune to see how silly i was last night...............

No comments:

Post a Comment