Pages

Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!


Hi guys, I miss you (my wadauzi) and my high heels almost two weeks now without rocking them................... trying to fit in my new business,and one of the things thought i must share is this................... 
wearing  kikazi zaidi to team up my workers ,Fit in and feel the job..................... ooh!! yes najipenda mnoooo  more interesting, when the customers pop in and ask me where is your BOSS??????????? ha! ha! ha! i looove it..............

Mama wawili

herself and only muke yake,

guess what???? just for few days of my experience , i throw out my complement to my very last Boss............... i have learned alote from her and understand her shoes better as the say, dont judge someone unless you're wearing his/her shoes

mtajiju  leo nimejiongeza kiswangish changu cha  kikayumba  hahahaaaa!!! mtaisoma tuuu ila msinishauri kurudi darasani  tatizo muda!!!!  

1 comments:

  1. hongera mama wawili nimefurahi kuona malengo yako yanatimia Mungu wetu ni mwema siku zote anatimiza haja ya miyoo yetu hakika mtu yeote asikate tamaa kwani kabla hatujaomba Baba yetu ameshajua twahitaji nini.Big it up mama wawili tunakuombeea ubarikiwe zaidi na zaidi ktk mipango yako.By the way ni kazi gani unafanya mpendwa wetu nauliza kwa nia nzuri tu dear ubarikiwe sana

    ReplyDelete