Pages

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 11, 2011

party party

 i had to attend two functions @ a tym......... i started with my husband's work party  yeeeeeh!!!!!!!

 
mama wawili heading to work party




like this?or

this.....no

my b this....ooh!!

ok this will do......

mtu na mume yake



nimekuelewa....

yeeeees!!!!

they killed....

best couple .....

lol!!!

yeah you cant see my face....



me and  cute jane

slay and work mates

me jane and friend

me and a friend



mume ya mutu with a friend

bye bye ladies  am going to the  african party

hivi ndivyo nilivyokuta my peeps wakiitendea haki siku yawaafrika

my bffs tula and mariam (mariam you killed with a kitenge)


my girls tash &Tula

jamani nampenda huyu dada duu.... she has a rich heart mpaka basi....



me & a friend from south africa

tasha kwa mbaaariiiii

my shem frm kenya duuu niliipenda hii

shemeji & friend frm zimbabwe

 umegundua nini hapa mdau?

1 comments: