Pages

Ads 468x60px

Thursday, June 21, 2012

MMMMHHHH!!!!


A girl who became Britain's youngest mother at just 11-years-old is vowing to keep her second child.
Tressa Middleton, now aged 18, shes she 'feels ready now', after a long and difficult road to adulthood.
She was forced to give up her two-year-old child in 2006 after it was revealed the child was conceived when she was raped by her own brother.
Tressa has fought a long battle with drugs and alcohol through her teen years, but says she's now in a happy, committed relationship with a 25-year-old mechanic.
The troubled youth initially fell pregnant in 2005 after she was repeatedly raped by her brother, Jason, who has been released after serving four years in prison.
She initially told authorities she fell pregnant to a local boy, but when the truth came out she agreed to give the child up for adoption rather than fight a losing battle in the courts.
Throughout this period Tressa's life spiraled out of control as she moved from booze and cigarettes to hard drugs, including heroin.
Speaking to Closer magazine in the UK, Tressa has spoken about the difficulties of being a troubled teenage mother.
"I would have given my life for her - but it was a complex relationship. There were times I looked at her and I saw my brother Jason in her face. That made it hard. But I still loved her, with all my heart."
Tressa says she's turned her life around and is expecting a second baby, which she plans to keep.
"I did not want to give up my daughter, but I was too young to be a mum," she told Closer.
"I feel ready now. My daughter can’t be replaced, but this is a second chance."
She's due to give birth early next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment